Hi! I’m Sara Curran-Taverne
here's some fun facts!
• I graduated in December of 2017 from SDSU with a Bachelor's degree in graphic design.
• My "interesting fact about me" is always "I was a pole vaulter for a Division 1 track team in college"
• I picked up my first DSLR when I was 12 & that’s what ultimately led me to graphic design.
• I’ve had the privilege of traveling all over the world with my dad & brother to surfing and exploring some very diverse & different cultures.
• When I’m home, I love cooking for my husband who would live off of a diet consisting of eggs & tost
• My design style is colorful, retro, & minimal.
• I’ve always strived to make the world more aesthetic in whatever capacity possible—whether it be through my design work, a photograph of a beautiful friend, or making a kid in a third world country smile.
•I’m currently living in Seattle & working as a freelance designer.
PROFICIENT IN /